The Team: The GrabandGo.org team has a varied mix of talent coming from:
- International CPG Companies: Including Nestle, Coca Cola, Powerbar, Unilever, Pepsi, Conagra
- International Markets: We have history (also current) running and operating brands (including private label) in markets such as South Africa, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia and many other markets.
- TV Shows:We are the co-founders of the new Entrepreneur Magazine TV show which will showcase a number of subjects including those relating to food and beverage start-ups.
- Product Development: We have our own facilities in the US and beyond producing a mix of healthy solutions for the trade.
- Food Innovation Centers: The team is involved with a vast number of food innovation centers and commercial kitchens as advisors to the trade (sales, marketing, distribution, logistics, public relations, contract manufacturing and more).
- Product Launches: Our teams are very expert in most retail formats with current contact lists, sales team/broker partnerships, sales planning abilities and more.
- Broker Management/Sales Team Management: The extended team’s abilities include covering the recruiting and managing of sales solutions partners.
- CPG Start-ups and Regionals: The Retailing Group helps with both start-up and regional consumer product companies go to the next level.
- Web Strategies: We are using the web to market our products in very unique and original ways. Our strategies include social media efforts.
- Marketing: Our marketing legacy includes stints with larger companies such as Coca Cola and Nestle. We have a full series of offerings relating to the subject.
- You Tube/TV Campaigns: The team has internal partners responsible for creating campaigns for clients.
Category Experience: Examples of those categories we have history in include:
Our Combined Specialties include: Product Development, Ethnic Marketing, Business Modeling, Strategic Marketing, Business Plan Writing, Marketing Plan and Proposal Writing, Corporate and Product Branding, Marketing Research, Advertising and Media Planning, Sales Promotion and Special Event Development, Supplier Sourcing and Liaison, New Business Development, Direct Product Sales, Territory Development, Trade Show Marketing, Forecasting, Affiliate Marketing, Racks/POS/Fixtures, Web Development, TV production, Retail Store Development, Floor Plans, Social Media, Schematics, Category Management and more…