The Co-Packing Network / Lemonaders Team mixes 30-years of consumer products history with its media background to showcase and create opportunities for new start-ups (especially with food and beverage categories). Their personal consumer product background experiences includes the largest food and beverage companies in the world (Nestle, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Conagra, Campbell’s, Danone, etc) mixed with a long-list of natural and organic start-ups they have been involved with.
Their media background includes 30-years of programming with TV shows and film (The Daily Buzz, Planet X, Wide World of Kids, Emotional Mojo). Their latest Entrepreneur Magazine TV showcases start-ups (women, kids, seniors, active duty Military and many others) in an one-hour show seen on national television and OTT/digital platforms.
- Pioneering Grab-and-Go Sections: Created Grab-and-Go sections for a number of national retailers (1990’s to today) such as Home Depot, Lowe’s, Autozone, Pep Boys, Fed-ex Office, Hilton Hotels, Marriott, Camping World and many others.
- International CPG Companies: Founders from large companies including Nestle, Coca Cola, Powerbar, Unilever, Pepsi, Conagra
- International Markets: We have history (also currently) running and operating brands (including private label) in markets such as South Africa, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, China, Malaysia and many other markets.
- TV Shows: We are the co-founders of the new Entrepreneur Magazine TV show which showcases a number of subjects including those relating to food and beverage start-ups.
- Product Development and co-packing:We have our own facilities in the US and beyond producing a mix of healthy solutions for the trade.
- Food Innovation Centers:The team is involved with a vast number of food innovation centers and commercial kitchens as advisors to the trade (sales, marketing, distribution, logistics, public relations, contract manufacturing).
- Commercial Kitchens Association: We are the founders of the Commercial Kitchens Association helping with kitchens and their clients nationwide.
- Product Launches:Our teams are very expert in most retail formats with current contact lists, sales team/broker partnerships, sales planning abilities and more.
- Broker Management/Sales Team Management:The extended team’s abilities include covering the recruiting and managing of sales solutions partners.
- Web Strategies:We are using the web to market our products in very unique and original ways. Our strategies include social media efforts.